We are continually developing and improving our services, and MatchOffice needs a Consistency Assurance Manager to regularly check, test and update our +20 websites – also across platforms to ensure consistency.
We expect you to have a great eye for details. Also, you must be able to make an action plan and execute it yourself. Your work often requires the same task to be done on multiple sites, so it is important that you are comfortable with repeating tasks.
Task and responsibilites
- Regularly check our websites to make sure everything is updated and consistent throughout different platforms, e.g., footers contain the same content, the lists of employees are complete, a new design looks good on all websites, there are no dead links and missing pages, etc.
- Prepare and execute action plans for consistency and other tasks related to the overall quality assurance.
- Follow up on tasks and assign to relevant colleagues.
Skills and experience
- A great eye for details
- Intermediate level of English (the headquarter of MatchOffice is in Copenhagen, Denmark, and all communication with the Danish office will be in English).
- Will be a plus if you worked with a CMS system.
- You Responsible, dedicated and business-oriented.
- Comfortable with repeated tasks and self-driven.
- We will teach you how to write basic HTML so you can make minor fixes yourself.
- Brand-new comfortable office, lunch compensation, 20 days paid vacation and other perks.
- Possibility to join English classes after hours at the office.
The headquarter of MatchOffice is located in Copenhagen, Denmark, and all communication with the Danish office will be in English. Therefore, it is preferable if you have at least an intermediate level.
How to apply
You can apply via our online recruiting platform Basestamp here: www.basestamp.com/job/consistency-assurance-manager or send your CV to Nadiya Dubyna at firstname.lastname@example.org.<< See all news