Search business center in all of Global Site
• You are probably a junior QA and have some experience with mainly manual testing.
• You’re analytical and have a critical eye.
• You have a good understanding of bug reporting.
• You have knowledge of Agile software development/Scrum (preferable but not a need).
You will be part of a team in Ukraine with 7 developers who are located at our office in Lviv. Our head office is situated in Copenhagen. We have daily meetings via a Skype, and in that way, you will also be in close dialogue with the Danish team. Therefore, it requires strong English skills.
• Be part of an international company
• Work only for the company and our product
• We have 2 developer teams of 7 developers in total – 2 of them are Front-End
• Brand-new comfortable office, lunch compensation, 20 days paid vacation and other perks
• The possibility to get English lessons
• You are responsible, dedicated and business-oriented
• Intermediate level of English (all communication with the office in Denmark is in English)
MatchOffice is a group of web portals driven by innovation and the desire to be the best in our field. We provide vacant commercial spaces for rent through our site www.matchoffice.com and our Danish site www.lokalebasen.dk. We are currently 35 employees situated in Copenhagen, Denmark and in Lviv, Ukraine.
Send your application to our Product Owner, Sofie Skafte Møller at firstname.lastname@example.org who is situated at our Danish office, as soon as possible. We screen applications as they come in. If you have any questions about the job, please contact by email.
<< See all news